I know that good communication is often most difficult at the time it's most needed. My focus is to help you to have the discussions you need, with the information you need, in a safe and respectful environment. This balance and structure maximises your chances of reaching an agreement.
With a background in law and teaching, I can explain unfamiliar concepts effectively, present complex information clearly and bring the accuracy and attention to detail that your documents need.
- Degree in law: BA Jurisprudence (Oxon)
- Accredited by the Family Mediation Council (FMCA)
- Member of the College of Mediators
- Able to sign court forms (C100 / Form A)
- Qualified to offer Child Inclusive Mediation
- Qualified to deliver the Separated Parents Information Program
- Qualified to offer Professional Practice Consultancy to other mediators
- Experienced and knowledgeable at supporting new mediators through accreditation
- Certificate in Education
- Experienced trainer - of individuals, volunteers and professionals - delivering training on behalf of National Family Mediation (NFM), Oxfordshire Family Mediation (OFM) and other organisations
** Please note that Kerry is now booking for September and may not be able to respond immediately during the period until then.**
The fastest way to book a meeting is to download and complete a booking form, then return it via email or using the green box below